Let Technology’s Edge help you stay connected!
The availability of corporate email is mission-critical to virtually all organization. While messaging systems are indeed vital, they can become problematic for a variety of reasons. Viruses are spread through messaging systems more so than any other form of dissemination. What’s more, many viruses can be spread without the knowledge or consent of the user. Spam also can significantly drain the productivity of employees and tax the network with unnecessary traffic.
The TechEdge Solution
Technology’s Edge addresses all of these concerns with our Messaging Implementation services. We have over 25 years of experience in the following areas:
- Understanding our clients needs & recommending suitable messaging platforms
- Deploying multi-layered defense mechanisms that neutralize Spam & Virus threats
- Integration of Email, Groupware, Instant Messaging, & VOIP
- Scalable systems ranging from Small Business to Enterprise environments
- Vast experience with both wired and wireless devices (PDAs, mobile phones)
- Solutions include both On-premise (at your site) and Hosted (offsite)
We work with companies large and small to analyze their environment, assess risks, specify the right mix of products to shore up security gaps, and then implement the solution using our Professional Services Methodology.
Working with Technology’s Edge on a Messaging Implementation project is a smart move for any organization. The benefits include:
- Enhanced communication between individual employees, departments, and vendors
- Increased productivity by eliminating Virus and Spam threats
- Cost-effective, right-sized solutions that fit the budget and technical requirements
Why should your Company work with Technology’s Edge?
At Technology’s Edge, our Messaging and Unified Communications Systems capabilities are a core competency of our business model. We offer a proven track record of success at helping companies integrate Voice, Email and Video Conferencing to achieve efficient and cost effective communications through out their organization. Best of all, we have a clearly documented Professional Services Methodology Plan for all projects.
How do I get started?
To learn more about how we can help support your company’s messaging needs on desktops and mobile devices, please call 949-474-9533 or fill out our Quick Contact Form at the top of this page for more information.