Service Delivery Methodology
Technology’s Edge has been providing technology solutions for companies large and small for over 30 years. During this time, we have refined an IT outsourcing model to provide you a professional services engagement that is highly proficient and effective. Our methodology, outlined below, produces repeatable positive results from one client implementation to the next.
Our Core Values
- Clients First ▼
- Security ▼
- Communication ▼
- Best Practices ▼
- Standardization ▼
- Data Protection ▼
- Performance Driven ▼
- Long Term Business Partnership ▼
- Guaranteed Satisfaction ▼
IT Services Delivery Areas
- Centralized Services – System Monitoring & Maintenance, Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam, Email & Messaging, Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Network Administration – Proactive Services based on standardization and best practices designed to eliminate technical risk.
- Virtual CIO – Technology Planning, Consulting & Budgeting. Identifying Business Risks,
- Support – Help Desk, Remote and Onsite Services, Procurement Management.
- Professional Services – Network & System Upgrades, Relocation, Data Center Infrastructure Design, Project Management, Security, Regulatory (PCI / HIPAA / HITECH) Compliance Assessments & Remediation.
Survey & Assessment
This is the “discovery” phase where we evaluate our clients IT requirements. We ask questions to identify your pain points and help define the goals that are to be achieved from our process and services. We also survey and document, the range of existing technologies that fall within the scope of the project and their configurations and inter-dependencies. By the end of the assessment phase, we have a clear understanding of any specific project goals, existing infrastructure, upgrades required, and on-going delivery of services.
We review in depth all of the documentation created during the survey and assessment phase and update our database with additional information acquired during implementation of additional equipment and software. We maintain the configurations for peak efficiency. We will also continue to be available for ongoing questions should they arise.
Technology’s Edge available by phone, email, cell phone, and on-site meetings when necessary. We provide a superior level of service throughout an implementation and on an ongoing basis to best meet our client’s requirements.