A few reasons why you can rely on us to manage your IT systems
- Over 30 years in the IT Services Business
- Specialists to Small and Medium sized Enterprises
- Microsoft Certified Engineers and Professionals
- Seasoned Management
Technology’s Edge celebrates over 30 years of service in the IT Industry
Technology’s Edge continues to be a recognized leader in the IT Consulting and Managed Services space in Southern California. In 1988 Martin-Williams, Inc. (MWI) was formed by its two principal partners Bill Kilbourne and Marty Troup .
Early on the company was committed to provide complete computer networking solutions to small and medium sized businesses. Many notable clients included:
Rockwell International, ABB Worldwide, Orange County Business Journal, Cummins Cal Pacific, Hensel Phelps Construction, The Irvine Company, Chino Valley Water District, Del Taco, Taco Bell, St. Vincent Meals On Wheels, and Country Archer Jerky.
In 1997 MWI re-branded as Technology’s Edge and evolved its business model as an IT Managed Services Provider, in addition to IT consulting and network projects. Over the years Technology’s Edge has designed and supported multi-vendor solutions from Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco, Citrix, and Novell.
A sample of our many successful projects include:
- Laboratory Information Management Software application development project deployed nationwide for Industrial Materials Testing company.
- Worldwide conversion of Frame Relay Network to Virtual Private Network (LAN/WAN VPN) for an International Manufacturing company.
- Provided complete end-to-end solution for an early adopter of Microsoft Networking for a major Southern California Architectural firm.
- Deployment of a seamless campus wide wireless network for a nationally recognized private secondary school.
Throughout it history, Technology’s Edge has expanded its skill-sets and capabilities in response to client’s growth, market expansion, and adaptation to the constantly changing technology landscape. TechEdge has managed numerous client IT initiatives – from modest sized to medium scaled. Today, TechEdge considers itself a “one-stop-shop” supporting clients’ technology needs from service desk support to the design and deployment of high availability networks.