A few reasons why you can rely on us to manage your IT systems
- 30 years in the IT Services Business
- Specialists to Small and Medium sized Enterprises
- Microsoft Certified Engineers and Professionals
- Seasoned Management
Technology’s Edge celebrates over 30 years of service in the IT Industry
Technology’s Edge continues to be a recognized leader in the IT Consulting and Managed Services space in Southern California. In 1989 Martin-Williams, Inc. (MWI) was incorporated by Bill Kilbourne and Marty Troup , its two principal partners, as a dedicated technology consulting firm. Early on we committed our organization to specialize in providing complete computer networking solution to small and medium sized businesses. Some of our more notable clients have included:Rockwell International, ABB Worldwide, Orange County Business Journal, Cummins Cal Pacific, Hensel Phelps Construction, The Irvine Company, Chino Valley Water District, Del Taco, Taco Bell, St. Vincent Meals On Wheels, and Country Archer Jerky.
In 1997 MMI re-branded as Technology’s Edge and evolved its business model as an IT Managed Services Provider, in addition to consulting and network projects. Over the years Technology’s Edge has designed and supported multi-vendor solutions from Microsoft, Hewlett Packard, Dell, Juniper, Fortinet, Cisco, Citrix, and Novell Networks.
A sample of our many successful projects include:
- Laboratory Information Management Software application development project deployed nationwide for Industrial Materials Testing company.
- Worldwide conversion of Frame Relay Network to Virtual Private Network (LAN/WAN VPN) for an International Manufacturing company.
- Provided complete end-to-end solution for an early adopter of Microsoft Networking for a major Southern California Architectural firm.
- Deployment of a seamless campus wide wireless network for a nationally recognized private secondary school.
Through the years, Technology’s Edge has expanded its skill-sets and capabilities in response to its clients’ requests for larger and more sophisticated projects. Today, TechEdge supports its clients technology needs ranging from service desk support to the design and deployment of high availability networks.